- I am incredibly lazy. In fact, it shud be my middle name or something.
- My life is divided into 2 phases: Pre-US and Post-US....the during doesnt really exist. I spent all my Post-US life essentially yearning for my Pre-US life.
- Oh yea...I'm obese...and its such an issue with me that it has seeped into every aspect of my life. But I dont do anything to get rid of it.
- I believe I am a pretty good writer :D My one ticket to something meaningful, my one hope :)
- I havent really worked hard for anything in the last 8 years atleast, if not longer.
- I talk to myself...OUT LOUD! Some of the BESTEST conversations I've had are with ME ME ME ME!
- I can exist without knowing or bothering to know what is going on around in the world.
- Oooooooooh! this onez good. Back in my school days, I managed for an entire year without doing any homework or even classwork. I just didnt. Everyday, I would start on a fresh page, so the incompleteness of the earlier pages wouldn't show. I managed to score pretty darn good tho, that year...:) I shocked myself :D
- I havent grown any taller since I was 13...which was 10 years ago.
- At heart, I think I'm a total tomboy...always craving that just-one-more-adventure. I just dont want to grow up :D I'll prolly do pretty much any crazy thing for that high...of life! :)
- I am just learning to exist crush-less. Its boring but liberating(?).
- I took a whole year to learn cycling. I was beaten and threatened into learning it. I finally mastered it on my own, without any help because I was too incensed and had to prove a bloody point, dammit! I was 8-9 years old.
- I think I have a Catcher-complex. I am perpetually disillusioned and now I'm desperately trying to reverse-Catcher myself. Life has become insane.
- I am terribly scared of ghosts, lizards and all reptiles. Well, reptiles even more so, coz they repulse me. I leave the entire bathroom and squeeze myself into a corner almost daily when I'm bathing. I'm mortally afraid that the lizard will fall on my head.
- I have pending work from 6 years ago.
- I havent said 'no' to temptation in the last 3 years.
- I like to eat my pizza slices crust first...from the back coz I believe the best should be saved for the last.
- I want to live the hippie way for a while.
- I was taught how to polish my nails by a boy. I still dont do a good job, but he really knew what he was doing :D
- I fed an egg to a pig once...one of the grossest moments of my life.
- I'm partially deaf.
- I can sleep for 24, and even 48, hours straight. My one and only claim for fame so far :D
- There was a point when I was seriously considering becoming a detective...but then, I switched to hypnotism. Now I'm an editor.
- I need to groan out of pleasure if I'm eating something ambrosial.
- I get periodic "hyper-energetic" possessions. At different phases in my life, I dealt with them differently. During teenage, I locked myself in my room and used to seriously mutilate my bed. In degree, I would put on music and walk the corridors of the hostel like a maniac. (I scared one of my friends so much that she didnt come near me for a month!) In PG, I would put on loud music and ride my bike (again, like a maniac) at 2 in the morning. Now, I just go to sleep.
Monday, February 16, 2009
25 random things about me!
Hehehe...just can't not do it anymore...:) So here goes: