- Well, since you are going to watch the movie anyway, you might as well find that one corner in the room from where you can see everything else in the room. Its a BAD BAD idea to have blind spots...you'll always keep looking back.
- Watch the "story" bits, but when you know that the actual scary stuff is going to be played, channel surf! Make sure you watch the end, tho. Its only the resolution, although twist endings can mess you up.
- Now, go to wikipedia and read up on the story and any references to the really interesting historical/mythological stuff.
- Finally, go sleep next to Mom! :)
- DO NOT EVER watch scary movies in theatres!
Sunday, October 9, 2011
If you're anything like me when it comes to scary movies, you'll know how tempting it is to watch a scary movie at 2 in the night although you know you are not going to sleep that night, and maybe even several nights that week. Here's what you should do: